Supportive Housing Program
Transitional and Rapid Rehousing for Young Adults
Our transitional and rapid-rehousing program for young adults ages 18-24 provides safe living accommodations for our young people as well as a myriad of supportive services to help them become stable, self-sufficient and find permanent housing.
- Safe and Supportive Supervised Living Accommodations
- Facilitation and Linkages to Mental and Physical Health Care
- Financial Education and Money Management Skills
- Educational Services for Post-Secondary Education
- Assistance in Securing Long-Term Permanent Housing
- Instruction in Landlord – Tenant Rights
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Career Planning and Employment Preparation
- Recreational Services
Want to make a Referral?
Questions? We would gladly accept questions regarding referrals, additional information and requests for presentation of services provided by LifeTies, Inc. by contacting:>