Mary’s Place is a Supportive Housing program for youth between the ages of 18-21.
We offer scattered site housing in Mercer County. We also provide a myriad of support services aimed at empowering our residents and providing a safe and secure environment to grow into self-sufficient adults.
- Safe and Supportive Supervised Living Accommodations
- Facilitation and Linkages to Mental and Physical Health Care
- Financial Education and Money Management Skills
- Educational Services for Post-Secondary Education
- Assistance in Securing Long-Term Permanent Housing
- Instruction in Landlord – Tenant Rights
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Career Planning and Employment Preparation
- Recreational Services
Want to make a Youth Referral?
Questions? We would gladly accept questions regarding referrals, additional information and requests for presentation of services provided by LifeTies, Inc.>
Robin Wilkins, MSW
Director of Housing and Mentoring Services