THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED.
Due to the Coronnavirus (COVID-19), our 2020 Spring Fundraiser has been postponed. We will let you know as soon as more information becomes available of the new date of our event.
Please join us for a benefit reception and captivating performance of a new Broadway bound musical
This adventurous, humorous and heartfelt original new musical adventure explores the connections we make on- and off-line. It celebrates the families and friendships we need to thrive in the world.
One moment Sri and Lorraine are in a garage on Earth. The next, they are magically and unexpectedly transported in Sri’s favorite video game, Other World. Now trapped in a fantastical game universe, this unlikely-paired duo must work together, discover their hidden inner strengths and connect with fellow gamers to find their way home.
Saturday, April 4, 2020
Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, PA
Our event kicks off with an exciting pre-show reception with Bob Egan at the piano followed by a performance of Other World.
6:00 pm Pre-show reception with hearty appetizers, cocktails, silent auction and special guest BOB EGAN at the piano.
8:00 pm Performance of OTHER WORLD!
- Inclusion in advertising and quoting of sponsor executive in pre- and post-event press releases, features, and most prominent display in day-of-event banner.
- Inside front/back cover position in event program.
- Link to corporate web site from www.lifeties.org prior to event and for 4 months after the event.
- Ten tickets to event.
- Inclusion in advertising, in all pre-and post-event press releases and in day-of-event banner.
- Far forward position, for first sponsor, or far forward position on event program
- Link to corporate website from www.lifeties.org prior to event and for 3 months after the event.
- Six tickets to event.
- Inclusion in 1 pre-event, 1 post-event press release, and day-of banner.
- Far forward position in event program.
- Link to corporate website from www.lifeties.org prior to event and for 2 months after the event.
- Four tickets to event.
- Inclusion in pre- and post-event press release, and appearance on day-of-event banner.
- Full-page ad in event program
- Link to corporate website from www.lifeties.org prior to event and for 1 month after event.
- Two tickets to event.