Our Youth Need You!
Be a part of an inspiring journey to empower youth with support, skills and tools for a brighter future.
Job Title: Intensive In Community (IIC) Therapist Contractors
Lifeties, Inc. is an approved Intensive In Community (IIC) provider through the New Jersey Children’s System of Care. We are currently seeking fee-for-service contractors (LCSW, LPC, LAC, LSW), who have experience working with children, adolescents, and families, to join our team. Priority will be given to therapists who specialize in working with LGBTQ+ youth, youth with concurrent chronic medical conditions, youth that are pregnant or parenting and youth with complex trauma.
● Provide in home counseling to youth and their families with the goal of symptom reduction, individual skill development and restoring or maintaining the youth and family functioning
● Provide an array of therapeutic interventions such as psycho-education, negotiation and conflict resolution skill training, effective coping skills development, healthy limit-setting, skills development, stress management, self-care, symptom management, problem-solving skills, and skill building that enhances self-fulfillment.
● Collaborate with all involved system partners
● Complete and submit all necessary paperwork accurately and within required time frame including progress notes and treatment plans.
● An active NJ license is required (LCSW, LPC, LAC, LSW)
● Must pass a criminal background check and child abuse background check.
● Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
● Must have a minimum of two years working with children/adolescents/families
● Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal
● Bilingual preferred
● $40-$60 an hour
HOW TO APPLY
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO INFO@LIFETIES.ORG, Please put "IIC Therapist" in Subject Line
Job Title: Residential Support Professional
We have an immediate opening for a Residential Support Professional to provide support to youth living in a residential setting. PT Evening and Weekend Shifts Available. Ideal candidate essentials: critical thinking skills, residential experience, strong written and verbal communication skills, highly motivated.
Requirements: Must have a bachelors degree • At least 3-5 years experience working with youth ages 12-21 • Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a criminal background check.
The ideal candidate is flexible, dependable, and mature
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelors Level
HOW TO APPLY: SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO INFO@LIFETIES.ORG, Please put Residential Support Professional in Subject Line
Job Title: Case Manager
The Case Manager must have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in social work, psychology, or counseling). Three years’ experience working with youth and families is required along with experience working with the population served. The Case Manager must have a valid driver’s license and pass a criminal background check and all other agency requirements.
Facilitates all facets of youth case management under the direction of the Social Services Coordinator. Maintain DCF Group Home Manual requirements and any other contractual agency requirements.
In addition to youth transports, monitoring, and supervision.
Coordinator of Residential Services; Program Director
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for client supervision and monitoring, and transportation
• Responsible for scheduling sessions with youth to establish, track, and complete case management goals
• Responsible for the completion of and implementation of recommendations from life skills assessments
• Responsible for participating in quarterly MTP meetings as assigned
• Responsible for submitting quarterly progress reports and 30 day Case Action Plans
• Responsible for assisting with enrolling youth in school; all school-based meetings
• Responsible for assisting in the recruitment and service implementation of community volunteers
• Responsible for linking youth to community services (recreation, volunteer, employment)
• Responsible for assisting youth with career exploration, employment attainment and retention
• Facilitate/coordinate educational groups and workshops (Psychoeducational)
• Maintain all updated information in client’s file
• Community networking
• Participate in scheduled agency staff meetings and agency/community workshops and trainings
• Respond to all crisis situations in the program and with youth
• Responsible for assigned on-call duties as arranged by Program Director/SSC
• Responsible for learning and carrying out the mission, policies and procedures of LIFETIES, INC.
• Responsible for being a positive representative of LIFETIES, INC in your appearance, actions and demeanor at all times
• Responsible for reviewing the schedule of appointments for the day and take responsibility for seeing that they are met in a timely manner
• Responsible for medication monitoring
• Responsible for maintaining all client’s information in appropriate logs
• Responsible for some meal preparation/support for youth cooking meals
• Responsible for petty cash – use and documentation
• Responsible for participating in recreational activities with the youth when assigned
• Responsible for ensuring that all duties are met prior to end of shift
• Report any incident, behavior or accident reports to the Program Director or Social Service Coordinator.
• Responsible for accurate documentation of all incidents prior to end of shift
• Responsible for being a role model and provide appropriate advice when needed
• Responsible for teaching life skills to residents which include meal preparation, nutrition and housekeeping
• Responsible for light housekeeping duties as assigned
• Collaborating with Coordinator of Residential Services
• Other duties as assigned
* All positions are awake, active and alert*
(All fields marked with an asterick(*) are REQUIRED to complete submission)
Please download and fill out the job application and the Child Abuse Registry Information (CARI) form below. Please note that nothing can be crossed out on the CARI form and do not use initials. After filling out the application, please upload along with your resume and cover letter. Please bring the CARI form with you if you are called in for an interview.