LifeTies believes that growth comes from an environment that accentuates the positive and opens the doors to creative thinking. Our company is team-oriented and diversified in all levels. The staff at LifeTies creates a sense of “Safety and Family” for the youth we serve, as well as for each other.
To be considered for future employment, please send a cover letter with salary requirements and your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 609-530-1648.
Job Title: Residential Support Worker
The Family Support Worker must have a high school diploma or GED. Three years’ experience working with youth and families is required along with experience working with the population served. The Family Support Worker must have a valid driver’s license and pass a criminal background check and all other agency requirements.
Client monitoring and supervision; all facets of Mommy and Me program with the exception of state-mandated reports
Coordinator of Residential Services; Program Director
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for learning and carrying out the mission, policies and procedures of LIFETIES, INC.
- Responsible for being a positive representative of LIFETIES, INC in your appearance, actions and demeanor at all times
- Responsible for client supervision and monitoring
- Responsible for reviewing the schedule of appointments for the day and take responsibility for seeing that they are met in a timely manner
- Responsible for client transportation
- Responsible for medication monitoring
- Responsible for maintaining all client’s information in appropriate logs
- Responsible for ensuring all logs are up to date each shift
- Responsible for conducting monthly fire drills
- Responsible for meal preparation
- Responsible for petty cash – use and documentation
- Responsible for participating in recreational activities with the clients when assigned
- Responsible for supervising infant/child daily stimulation sessions and feeding charts (Rainbow)
- Responsible for ensuring that all duties are met prior to end of shift
- Responsible for providing child care to children/infants (Rainbow House)
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings, training, and workshops
- Report any incident, behavior or accident reports to the Program Director or Social Service Coordinator.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of all incidents prior to end of shift
- Respond to all crisis situations on shift
- Responsible for appropriate attire and professional behavior at all times
- Responsible for being a role model and provide appropriate advice when needed
- Responsible for teaching life skills to residents which include meal preparation, nutrition, and housekeeping
- Responsible for light housekeeping duties as assigned
- Responsible for supporting/supervising Mommy and Me youth and babies
- Collaborating with CRS regarding meal planning
- Other duties as assigned
* All positions are awake, active and alert*
Job Title: Mentor Coordinator
LifeTies, Inc. – T.I.L.T. (Teenage Independent Living Training) Mentoring Program is seeking to hire a part-time Mentor Coordinator. The primary responsibilities include but not limited to the recruitment, screening, and training of all mentors for youth ages, 14 to 21. The Mentor Coordinator will ensure the academic needs/achievement goals of population served are met through mentoring. This position is three days per week, 20 hours per week. Preferable days are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, during the day. Some evening and occasional weekends may be required.
Ideal candidate essentials: Motivated, self-starter, team player, organized, detailed and resource building.
Skills: Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint Internet
- BA in marketing, communications, social work or related field.
- Valid driver’s license and able to pass criminal background check.
- Generate community awareness for the program utilizing multiple social media outlets.
- Experience in marketing and community outreach
- Experience in volunteer management and/or mentoring programs.
- Experience working with adolescent youth ages 14 to 21
- Develop and implement plans to increase volunteer participation in TILT Mentoring with emphasis on recruiting more males.
- Respond to individuals inquiring about the TILT Mentoring volunteer opportunity.
- Conduct Informational Sessions for potential TILT mentors.
- Conduct presentations in the community.
- Follow-up regarding interest and involvement of potential mentors.
- Identify, coordinate and participate in opportunities for outreach to include speaking engagements, community events, etc.
- Track paperwork for background checks.
- Track recruitment goals, efforts and achievements.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of data.
- Provide monthly NYTD and quarterly report on outcomes.
- Serve as Liaison between mentee and mentor.
- Occasionally assist Program Director to meet needs of consumers in Transitional living program.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax (609)-671-1500, Attention, Robin Wilkins.