LifeTies believes that growth comes from an environment that accentuates the positive and opens the doors to creative thinking. Our company is team-oriented and diversified in all levels. The staff at LifeTies creates a sense of “Safety and Family” for the youth we serve, as well as for each other.
To be considered for future employment, please send a cover letter with salary requirements and your resume via email to email@example.com or fax to 609-530-1648.
Residential Therapist Position
The Residential Therapist is responsible for providing individual and group clinical services for the residents of LifeTies, Inc.’s two group homes, Triad House and Rainbow House. The Residential Therapist will work in concert with the rest of the clinical department, the Social Service Coordinators of both programs and outside service providers. Duties also include the implementation of quality, comprehensive, individuated, strength-based, and culturally competent treatment within the organization.
Conducting individual, family and group therapy sessions for Group Home residents
Per Diem, up to 25 hours per week
License to practice counseling or social work in the state of New Jersey (LAC, LSW, LPC or LCSW)
Experience with one of our specialty populations: LGBTQ youth, pregnant and parenting youth, chronically medically ill youth and youth with trauma histories
Emily Anne Mattek. LCSW
Director of Clinical Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct weekly individual and group therapy sessions with program clients, so that each client is offered the required and entitled therapeutic services. On occasion, conduct family therapy sessions with residents who intend to reunify with their families.
- Communicates changes in client’s clinical needs and status immediately to the rest of the treatment team to ensure coordinated care.
- Completes all necessary paperwork including psychosocial assessments, progress notes, monthly clinical summaries, Master Treatment Plan and discharge summaries according to agency, DCF and DCBH regulation.
- Provide consultation to Program Directors and Social Service Coordinators through monthly case conferences as well as on an as-needed basis.
- Performs duties in compliance with legal regulations, DCBH Standards, and agency policies and procedures.
- Consult with the Program Director and Social Service Coordinators in case a client experiences a psychiatric emergency, when available.
- Participate in agency training by taking Relias Training system’s monthly classes as assigned and attending in-house trainings.
- Represent the agency at public and assigned forums.
- Attend or provide documentation for all Master Treatment Plan Meetings, Discharge Meetings and clients’ emergency meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Send cover letter and resume to Emily Anne Mattek, LCSW @firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (609)530-1648