Our Youth Need You!
Be a part of an inspiring journey to empower youth with support, skills and tools for a brighter future.
Job Title: Intensive In Community (IIC) Therapist Contractors
Lifeties, Inc. is an approved Intensive In Community (IIC) provider through the New Jersey Children’s System of Care. We are currently seeking fee-for-service contractors (LCSW, LPC, LAC, LSW), who have experience working with children, adolescents, and families, to join our team. Priority will be given to therapists who specialize in working with LGBTQ+ youth, youth with concurrent chronic medical conditions, youth that are pregnant or parenting and youth with complex trauma.
● Provide in home counseling to youth and their families with the goal of symptom reduction, individual skill development and restoring or maintaining the youth and family functioning
● Provide an array of therapeutic interventions such as psycho-education, negotiation and conflict resolution skill training, effective coping skills development, healthy limit-setting, skills development, stress management, self-care, symptom management, problem solving skills, and skill building that enhances self-fulfillment.
● Collaborate with all involved system partners
● Complete and submit all necessary paperwork accurately and within required time frame including progress notes and treatment plans.
● An active NJ license is required (LCSW, LPC, LAC, LSW)
● Must pass criminal background check and child abuse background check.
● Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
● Must have a minimum of two years working with children/adolescents/families
● Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal
● Bilingual preferred
● $40-$60 an hour
HOW TO APPLY
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO INFO@LIFETIES.ORG, Please put "IIC Therapist" in Subject Line
Job Title: Family Support Professional
We have an immediate opening for a Residential Support Worker to provide support to youth living in a residential setting. PT Evening and Weekend Shifts Available. Ideal candidate essentials: critical thinking skills, residential experience, ability to write well, highly motivated.
Requirements: Must have a bachelors degree • At least 3-5 years experience working with youth ages 12-21 • Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a criminal background check.
The ideal candidate is flexible, dependable, and mature
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelors Level
HOW TO APPLY
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO INFO@LIFETIES.ORG, Please put Residential Support Professional in Subject Line
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
(All fields marked with an asterick(*) are REQUIRED to complete submission)
Please download and fill out the job application and the Child Abuse Registry Information (CARI) form below. Please note that nothing can be crossed out on the CARI form and do not use initials. After filling out the application, please upload along with your resume and cover letter. Please bring the CARI form with you if you are called in for an interview.